2013.06.13的CNN看不大懂,比如Right now,.The election will take care of itself.The election will take care of itself.选举关心自己的选举吗?I had tears in my eyes when I was coming back a couple of times,because you're sitting there and
来源:学生作业学帮网 编辑:学帮网 时间:2024/07/07 23:30:52
2013.06.13的CNN看不大懂,比如Right now,.The election will take care of itself.
The election will take care of itself.选举关心自己的选举吗?
I had tears in my eyes when I was coming back a couple of times,because
you're sitting there and you -- you thought about that moment so many times and
know how it would feel and how it would look like,and this is way bigger than I
anticipated.
We're riding around at 2:00 in the morning,and we're (inaudible) people out
of the water.And you see these people,these (inaudible) down the street.
也搞不清这段和全文是什么关系和意思 英语不大好
take care of 是照顾;注意;抚养的意思
The election will take care of itself.的意思是不用去担心选举的事,会处理好的.
我也看了新闻,没有The election will take care of itself这句话啊
在新闻后面的段落主要是对本年报道的回顾
I had tears in my eyes when I was coming back a couple of times,
当我第2次回顾的时候激动的流下了眼泪,
because you're sitting there and you-you thought about that moment so many times and know how it would feel and how it would look like,
因为你就坐在那里,你—当你曾多次想到那一刻, 想象那种感觉,以及会是如何,
and this is way bigger than I anticipated.而最终超过了我的预期.
We're riding around at 2:00 in the morning,
我们在早上2点进行探索,
and we're people out of the water.
而我们是脱离了水的人.
And you see these people, these down the street.
而你看到这些人,在街道下面.
不用太多的考虑选举的事了
明显没什么关系,估计是前情纪要,回顾要么就previously on,比较轻松的新闻吧